• Provide help desk support for all users (hardware, software, and peripherals).
• Troubleshoot network connectivity problems.
• Troubleshooting network ,ADSL ,Windows & Office .
• Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Testing and evaluating new technology.
• Report, resolve or escalate problems and issues using central Helpdesk.
• Assist remote support teams with activities related to site when it’s necessary.
• Assets Inventory Maintain up-to-date inventory of all IT equipment.
• Provide training for general PC skills for users (Windows, MS office or other training since required).
• Follow up with ISP for Network connectivity for all our sites to ensure network availability on 24/7 basis .
• Building reporting system and documentation (e.g templates to be filled) and providing frequent reports as requested .
• Learning new software / hardware and expanding users’ knowledge on exiting software / hardware .
• First point of contact in all computer hardware and software problems and requests.
• Educate and give orientations to users when needed on IT related issues
• Ensure smooth operations by minimizing down time.
• Ensuring effective maintenance and regular inspections of the hardware.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Flexible and proactive approach to teamwork.
• Very good communication skills.
• Good learning and troubleshooting skills.
• Problem analysis and solving.
• Well planned and organized.